Sunday, July 13, 2014

VoilaVe Argan oil and Rosehip oil Review

Welcome to my review for two essential beauty products that are very pure and natural. These 2 are made by VoilaVe and are available on amazon. These are both 100% organic and can be used for so many things.

The first one I want to talk about is the Rosehip oil

I use a lot of beauty products, but on those days when my skin is really stressed and I need to stay away from harsher treatments I love having the Rosehip oil on hand to help me protect my skin and naturally reverse some damage, with out being harsh or invasive.

You can use rosehip oil for so many different things from adding some to a bath to using it on your nails at night. VoilaVe is a great choice because their products are so well made and pure.

The Argan Oil is also 100% certified organic and is very important for keeping hair looking beautiful and bouncing back from environmental damage. You can use it as an after shampooing as leave in treatment or add some to the shampoo to wash in shine and manageability. Its also fantastic for dry patches on the skin and a little goes a long way.

Both of these oils are well made and work well, a bottle will last a long time and with so many uses, they are a must to have in your beauty tool kit. I did a video review for these so you could see packaging and hear my thoughts about them. The video review is at the bottom of the post. You can find these very effective and useful VoilaVe product on amazon at these links.

Voilave Argan oil

VoilaVe rosehip oil

I received some samples in order to make an informed review but my opinions are my own thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment