Monday, July 28, 2014

Rtgs 20 Micro LEDs String Lights Review

Welcome to my review for these Rtgs 20 Micro LEDs String Lights, I got to try from tomoson. I really like them because I have a bookshelf filled with a lot of pretty things I want people to see but in the evening its so dark here its difficult to see them. I wanted to light it up somehow but not so bright that it would hurt to look at it .

Rtgs 20 Micro LEDs String Lights work well and the bendable wire they come on is awesome you can twist and turn these into any shape you want and the lights are bright enough but not so much so that it takes away from a display.

These use 3 AA batteries and thats good for 48 hours of lighting, the battery cover also has an on and off switch so you can shut them off, after use.

Aside from adding light to darker spaces these would be great for parties and holidays, You can string them out straight or rap them around a plant or tree, They are a bit brighter than let say a small holiday bulb and really show off art or whatever very nicely.

I really like them because the also remove quickly and you can put them on something else. I think these would be great for any get together or party,

You can find more info here at this link.

RTGS Products

Here is a photo of what they look like not hung up

As you can see these are really cool so I hope you try them for your next party or during the holidays and crafting thanks for looking.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment