Sunday, September 18, 2011

Book Review The Grace of God by Andy Stanley

The Grace of GodThe Grace of God by Andy Stanley

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I was able to read a copy of The Grace of God by Andy Stanley through book sneeze and I'm so glad I did. Andy Stanley Has created the kind of book every christian should read and read again.

I love the way he has explained grace for both the christian and non christian alike. No Matter where you are in you walk with God you can lean so much from Andy Stanley's Book The Grace of God. Each page is a wealth of information that you can put in practice on a daily basis.

I found Andy Stanley's writings to be a lot like my favorite Christian author Phillip Keller who wrote A Shepherd looks at the 23rd psalm, which I consider essential Christian reading. The Grace of God is an complete and wonderful study of the Grace of God, and how that grace can be applied to our lives. He takes us through many of the stories from the old testament and shows us how Grace was working than and how its working now in the lives of all his children who will accept it, as the free gift it was meant to be.

I recomend this book to anyone who wants a deeper understanding of the Lord and how his Grace can cover us even when we are not at our best. I am so happy I got to review this awesome book that I will be reading and referring to for many years to come.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment