Friday, September 23, 2011

Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Lashes Mascara Review

I got a chance to try this new awesome Mascara by Lancôme called Hypnôse Doll Lashes.

I have use this several times, and each time I think wow my lashes look fantastic. I do a lot of video reviews and its really hard getting my makeup to show up on video . I have a few products that work well, but I think the Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Lashes Mascara is the quickest for getting the job done as fast as possible, while using less product.

you may have seen this being advertised in fashion magazines lately I know I have see it in Harper's, Cosmo,and Marie Clare . Here is a copy of the photo of the add , as you can see The Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Lashes Mascara really does look great.

You can achieve this look easily and effortlessly, its really fantastic

3 comments:

  1. My lashes are really small so I'm always on the lookout for a new mascara. I've seen a lot of people praise this mascara and I think I'm going to buy it. Also, the packaging is really pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the style of this mascara very much. It looks really superb..I have never tried it. Thanks for recommending!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read many reviews about this product, and I haven’t seen a single negative feedback about it. The product must be of really awesome quality, that gives pretty women a tremendous and satisfying result. I’m sure you’ll get to enjoy it for a long time just like everyone else. Stay beautiful!

    Lance Ellery

    ReplyDelete