Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Nine West's new Boots for fall in awesome styles

Hi everyone ,If the pictures and video are not showing up please check it out a bit later sometimes it takes a bit for the pictures to become available .I usually do these shout outs as soon as I know they are available and sometimes I am to quick on the draw, but they will so up so please come back and check them out soon Nine West has teamed up with stylist and fashion blogger, Lindsay Calla to show how she will be wearing her favorite boots this fall , Wow they really look great what an awesome sense of style Lindsay has. I love boots and these look so cute on her!.

I love these, they have just the right amount of slouch and are a great brown,

Nine West Mavenue Bootie

In this photo you see these sexy short boots and Lindsay looks totally hot in them ! here is what she had to say “I love that these brown boots have a hint of burgundy! I would wear these boots to a fun brunch with friends on a Saturday. There’s nothing better than throwing on a cozy sweater and having a great pair of booties to tuck your skinnies into!” Lindsay Calla, Saucy Glossie

Here is a great video called Nine West the Boot check it out

Nine West Clara Boot-I love these too, This boot would go with all my fall fashions ..so pretty Here is what Lindsay had to say. “One of my favorite things to do on the weekend in the fall is peruse the markets looking for vintage furniture, jewelry, or clothing. These boots will be perfect for all of the walking involved, especially when paired with cords!" Lindsay Calla, Saucy Glossie.

1 comment: