Monday, March 3, 2014

FOLIO strap + go weekly travel pill box Review By Sabi

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Welcome to my review for the FOLIO strap + go weekly travel pill box By Sabi .

Of late I have been traveling once a week to visit friends a few miles away from my home, I usually spend 2 days there and need to take with me all the supplements that I take morning and night.

I really love the Sabi Folio because it keeps my supplements secure and it does not take up a lot of room in my over night bag.

This Folio is sturdy and holds pills in compartments nicely. I use it for the 2 days but you can use it for up to 2 weeks because it has compartments for each day. I do take a whole lot of supplements and I cant be without them so this Folio makes it really easy to travel with all my supplements with out carrying a bunch of large supplement bottles.

I got to try 3 Sabi products and will be doing a post on each but I did one video so I could show them to you together I am putting that video in each post.

You can find all kinds of wonderful Sabi products at this link Visit Sabi here

And on amazon here Available at amazon at this link

Please have a look at my other blog posts for the other awesome Sabi products I got to try :)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment