Monday, March 17, 2014

Lympha Rub by TriLight health review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Welcome to me review for Lympha Rub by TriLight health. This is a very unique product designed to help you with the pain of swolen glands or sore throats. It is an oil based rub that has in it a lot of herbals to help ease the pain of swollen glands and sore throats.

The ingredients are oil of lemon, Cajeput, lavender, clove, Myrrh, and Chamomile. All you do is put a drop or 2 on the area of the pain externally and rub it in. This is a all natural product and is safe to use on children 5 and up. I really like it it really smells nice and helps to minimize some of the pain that a sore throat or swollen glands can cause.

Its really easy to use and a small bottle lasts a long time. This is one of TriLight Health's best selling products.

Lympha Rub acts like a antiseptic and antimicrobial, Its all natural organic essential oils support tissue healing while interfering with the growth of harmful micro-organisms.

I have been using it on a weird pain that I have under my jaw, which flairs up once in a while, I am not sure what is causing this pain but when I rub in the Lympha rub it causes it to flair less often. TriLight Health makes a lot of products that can help you will many health problems so I hope you look into them soon

You can find more info about this product at this link.

Lympha Rub info

I also did a video review so you could see packaging and my thoughts about the product . Thanks for looking at my review :)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment